Tuesday 11 June 2013

Sentence Starters To Avoid When Writing School Reports

(The following is written as humour and in no way reflects the author's personal view of education or children)

OK - it's no secret I am a Educator ('Teacher' is so last century!)

If you teach in the southern hemisphere, we are about to finish our first of two semesters which also means writing reports.

I wrote the following to provide some light relief to my fellow teachers in my faculty so I thought I'd share them with you.


Sentence Starters to avoid when writing school reports
  1. Your child is the reason I drink. . .
  2. Military school would be . . .
  3. Like a rat caught in a trap . . .
  4. I would not allow this student to breed . . .
  5. Apart from working with glue, . . .
  6. Your child's self-serving personality . . .
  7. According to the prophecy . . . . 
  8. My migraines have increased this year . . .
  9. I hear there's a parenting class at  . . . 
  10. I wouldn’t say he’s “one neuron short of a synapse” but . . .
  11. Against my doctor’s advice . . .
  12. A good beating could solve . . . .




 





(Not really a filofax post, but if it counts, I DO use an A5 Lyndhurst as my teacher planner.)
 

2 comments:

  1. It is nice to know that children are the same no matter what continent they may be on....love the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children will be children and parents will be parents across the globe

    ReplyDelete