Tuesday 16 June 2015

Enjoying the Leather of a Used Filofax


I've just had this thought.
 
Not sure if I like the fact I had it.
 
 
 
The lovely patina that is found on the covers of some of the older and used leather Filofaxes make them look amazing and feel fantastic.
 



 
However,
 
 
I think that is due mostly to the daily wear-and-tear usage of the previous owners, including the grease, sweat, oil and dirt from their hands over many years.
 
 
 
Not sure if I like that idea, however it still makes them look luxurious, warm, welcoming and appealing which beckons you to want to touch and feel the effect.
 
 
 
I think that's reading a bit weird so I will stop typing now…

2 comments:

  1. Not weird at all. Isn't that the ultimate personalization?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not weird at all. Isn't that the ultimate personalization?

    ReplyDelete