Saturday 21 November 2015

♩ ♬ I'm Dreaming of a Filo-Christmas♪ ♫

Merry Christmas to everybody from KENT FROM OZ!
♩ ♬♪ ♫ I'm dreaming of a Filo-Christmas,
With every note and date I write ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ May your pages be merry and bright
And may all your rings and clasps be tight! ♩ ♬♪ ♫

OK, here goes from the top down. M2 Brown Balmoral, Mini Brown Chameleon, Pocket Black Domino, Personal Black Collins/Debden, Red A5 Metropol, A5 Black FC, A5 Black FC Zip, Burgundy Performore 3-ring and Black iPad Pennybridge. on my gorgeous cast iron string holder.












3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas indeed, and may all your Filofax wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So cute! You'd probably go viral via the Planner Addicts if you made of YouTube video out of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated wishes for a Happy New Year. That is a pretty tree. Regarding your spiraldex, I could have sworn I stumbled across a weekly version for 2016, but I can't find it again. Was I imagining that?

    ReplyDelete